V4 released in Canada

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i have 3 v4s and 3 v3s and 3 channies tamaogtchis!
You're lucky.

I gave away my V3, because this little girl really, really, really really liked it. I wasn't playing much in it, though. But the V4 sounds cool.

I haven't got a V4 yet!!! Urrggggghhhhhh!!!!

Yours,

barky

I haven't got one yet but they sound really cool. I'm going to ask my dad if he will take me to WalMart soon. I'm so excited!! :)

'Yes. I think it is..because my sister got it from Zellers in Surrey so they probably have it in Richmond too!

I got my orange circles V4 from a WalMart in Guelph Ontario, there were some glow in the dark ones but I had a blonde day and didn't realise they were the glow in the dark ones!! Now I'm so sad they don't have anymore, but my mom said if she can find a glow in the dark one she'll get me it for easter, I HOPE SHE FINDS ONE! :furawatchi:

Got one on 3-25-07

Pink one with hearts and it works in the hospital.

yeah i got my glow in thge dark one from wzellers at winnipeg. there was only 2 left when i got there.

yeah.. you know what? i bought mine at zellers.. its 16.99.. why didnt i buy at walmart? its because they dont have a pink tamagotchi..!!! i actually bought a yellow one at walmart and at the same day when i saw a pink one at zellers, i went back immediately to walmart to return the tamagotchi and pooff! they returned my money and i was able to buy my tamagotchi at zellers.. the pink one that i like!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

yeah.. you know what? i bought mine at zellers.. its 16.99.. why didnt i buy at walmart? its because they dont have a pink tamagotchi..!!! i actually bought a yellow one at walmart and at the same day when i saw a pink one at zellers, i went back immediately to walmart to return the tamagotchi and pooff! they returned my money and i was able to buy my tamagotchi at zellers.. the pink one that i like!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back