V4 Ring..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PyonkochiLuv

Reaction score
^_^ Okay. I got mail and it was the king! He gave me a present and it was a ring! Then I let my tama use it and it dissapeared! Is it supposed to do that? Is a ring rare? I hope not. :) Oh and my tama is a teen

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know why, but maybe because its a one time use??( but i doubt it) sorry...i dont know. hope that helped

i got the ring the same way, and then i used it thinking i wanted 2 see wot it did, i used it, and it disapeared! :D :rolleyes:

makiko_girl :D i got a mametchi!

yeah happened to me to with the ring it one time use only! :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :D :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should post a poll so that way you will get peoples atention and to see what happend to them and it would be a lot easy.HOPE I HELPED!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

It's only narural that ,His Excellency, the Tamagotchi King's gift to you will disappear...It's very valuable and rare..you may recieve it again by His Excellency..He once gave me a fishing pole and used it and I caught gotchi points(6,000)!!!!IT"S VERY RARE!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :wub: :wub: :lol: :D :D

:) Okay. I got mail and it was the king! He gave me a present and it was a ring! Then I let my tama use it and it dissapeared! Is it supposed to do that? Is a ring rare? I hope not. :D Oh and my tama is a teen
The ring is a one use item. I received a ring and when I "played" with it, I accidently pressed a button, and the ring vanished. :eek: Accidents do happen.

My character was sitting next to the ring, with a happy, pleasant look on her face.

So I conclude the Version 4 Ring Item is one of the many Version 4 temporary items, which means you can only use the Ring once in this case.

The Ring is not exactly rare, Gotchi the king gives Ring items to many characters/Version 4s, and there are many Version 4 tamagotchis in the world, so the Ring should not be rare.

I hope I am making sense! :p

Best luck,

Cotton

:lol: Okay. I got mail and it was the king! He gave me a present and it was a ring! Then I let my tama use it and it dissapeared! Is it supposed to do that? Is a ring rare? I hope not. :) Oh and my tama is a teen
it is one time use..... sorry! :huh: :wub:

ok so i asked my uncle and he told me that the ring is a good luck or bad luck charm ok you knoe your skill points what ever you are least in the next game it will get doubled or if your tama has been treated poor then it wil not get the double instead it will lose skill points if it loses

hope that helped!

i got the ring 3 times!

but all 3 times i didnt know that it was a 1 use itom! :D

makiko_girl

:furawatchi: u gussy :D

yeah, so you can get the ring only from the king in the mail. And you can only use the ring once. All there is to do with the item is that your tama watches it for a bunch of seconds, maybe a whole minuit.

-.- so you can only use it once..and you can only get it from the king? *falls down* Oh em gee. I feel so dumb. I had a feeling not to use it..but...curiousity stole the ring...

A ring is a one-use toy that is only availible by the King or your friend giving it to you (which either they got it from the king or another friend) for your tama. And your question about Karma....well no offense, but this isn't the place to put it. Look around at the Help for new tamagotchi owners forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back