V4 Selective Breeding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Zunky~

Reaction score
Through my long and slow reaserch I have found this theory!

So if you want to get a certian charrie you must breed them in such a way.

The mame family is an intelligence family.

the meme is style

and the kuchi is kindness.

intelligence + style = style

Style + kindness = Kindness

kindness + intelligence = intelligence

Breeding with the same group will yeild the same group.

Kinda like the Japanese Entama

So if you breed a mametchi *intelligence* with a memetchi*style* you will end up with a gurumetchi,hinotamatchi,young memetchi,or an ichigotchi,all of the meme family.

Now regardless of the FAMILY it is in it will turn into a various adult by skill points!so if you have a male hinotamatchi ,for example,and you raise it in the kindness factor it is considered of the kindness family,and will turn into a shimashimatchi. so if you breed it with one of the intelligence family *it`s male so it can be bred with a mimitchi,ponitchi,or a pukatchi for intelligence* and the resultingchild`s teen stage will be a young mametchi,young robotchi,young mimitchi,or a ringotchi.

And here's the result: https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/Zunk...tanarychart.jpg

Here's where i POSTED my reaserch:

https://www.freewebs.com/zunky/thev4theory.htm

*I did more but i was too lazy to upload >_>*

*binary: moved freewebs link to the bottom of the post so it didn't look like a personal web site advertisement topic*

Last edited by a moderator:
so basicaly, style beats inteligence, kindness beats style, and inteligence beats kindenss- kind of like a game of rock-scisors-paper. Right?

I am not sure I understand your theory ... :lol: so I hope you don't mind me asking questions to help me clear it in my mind? :)

You're saying that the highest skill points of the mating adults decide the family group of the next generation?

So a Kuchi (Kindness) group female like Seibiritchi is not considered Kuchi/Kindness, but she is considered Style?

Therefore, if a Style adult (Seibiritchi) mates with an Intelligence adult (Tensaitchi) then Style + Intelligence = Style and they should produce a generation that will be in the Meme family group?

If I didn't understand this right - please let me know.

I would like to check your theory against my own V4 logs where possible, but I want to be sure I have understood it all :D

What sign means smart and witch sign means nice?

A problem with your chart: Pukatchi is male and Minotchi is female. You've had Pukatchi lined up with Sebiretchi and Yattatchi, and Minotchi lined up with Tarakotchi and Kuchipatchi.

And you've had Mimitchi + Kuchipatchi which is:

Mame + Kuchi should be Mame

BUT your result was

Mame + Kuchi = Meme

Tosakatchi + Marutchi? Are you sure of that? Do you not mean Marotchi? I'm assuming that you do, so that is:

Mame + Meme should be Meme

BUT your result was

Mame + Meme = Mame

Tosakatchi + Furawatchi

Mame + Kuchi should be Kuchi.

Result correct: Mame.

Mimitchi + Togetchi

Mame + Meme should be Meme.

Result correct: Meme.

Now for mine. Ready?

Meidotchi + Mimitchi

Mame + Mame should be Mame.

BUT my result was

Mame + Mame = Meme

Makiko + Mametchi

Meme + Mame should be Mame.

Result correct.

Yattatchi + Mametchi

Kuchi + Mame should be Mame.

BUT my result was

Kuchi + Mame = Meme

Memetchi + Kuchipatchi

Meme + Kuchi should be Kuchi.

BUT my result was

Meme + Kuchi = Meme

Tosakatchi + Kuchipatchi

Mame + Kuchi should be Mame.

BUT my result was

Mame + Kuchi = Meme.

And also there's one more thing blowing you off track:

The Universal Characters.

I want to know about selective breeding too. And it's quite confusing. Is there any clarification?

I'm thinking that it's more influenced by the highest skill point (above a certain number) the baby/toddler has before growing up into a teenager, and not by breeding.

And where does cross-version breeding fall into, especially when the character is not available in V4?

Every tensaitchi is a malecharacter [sorry to bump topic] :D i am not realy sure your theory is true.....

I understand what you're saying, but I think this theory needs to be tested more

but thumbs up for all the work you've put into it :D

:angry:

I don't think your theory is true! I think it is just how you treat it!

A problem with your chart: Pukatchi is male and Minotchi is female......
No, Pukatchi is a female. Minotchi is male.

No offense, but I don't think this theory is true. Because I had a togetchi (meme) and mimitchi (mame) marry, and it would seem that what I'm about to say would prove the theory but it's not. I got a Maidtchi and this is in the Mame family (It used to be a young mimitchi) but my friend got an ichigotchi.

:D
I don't think your theory is true! I think it is just how you treat it!
Well, on the v4 that is partly true. If you give decent care you'll get a Mame/Meme/Kuchi family Tamagotchi, but if you give low-end care, THEN you'll get a Universal character, and whatever character you get in that family is affected by treatment.

Through my long and slow reaserch I have found this theory!So if you want to get a certian charrie you must breed them in such a way.

The mame family is an intelligence family.

the meme is style

and the kuchi is kindness.

intelligence + style = style

Style + kindness = Kindness

kindness + intelligence = intelligence

Breeding with the same group will yeild the same group.

Kinda like the Japanese Entama

So if you breed a mametchi *intelligence* with a memetchi*style* you will end up with a gurumetchi,hinotamatchi,young memetchi,or an ichigotchi,all of the meme family.

Now regardless of the FAMILY it is in it will turn into a various adult by skill points!so if you have a male hinotamatchi ,for example,and you raise it in the kindness factor it is considered of the kindness family,and will turn into a shimashimatchi. so if you breed it with one of the intelligence family *it`s male so it can be bred with a mimitchi,ponitchi,or a pukatchi for intelligence* and the resultingchild`s teen stage will be a young mametchi,young robotchi,young mimitchi,or a ringotchi.

And here's the result: https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/Zunk...tanarychart.jpg

Here's where i POSTED my reaserch:

https://www.freewebs.com/zunky/thev4theory.htm

*I did more but i was too lazy to upload >_>*

*binary: moved freewebs link to the bottom of the post so it didn't look like a personal web site advertisement topic*
I've heard of the breeding thing in other rumors, but is it really true? :lol: And as dancinkayley pointed out, what about the universal characters? I'm guessing Universal Characters are random?... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back