V4 Teen to Adult Growths

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadot12

Reaction score
Is it influenced by skill points and the character you have already, or canyuo have any teen and get any adult? :wacko:

Is influenced by Skill points and Character.

Look around in the Tips and Tricks Forum Section for the V4 Tips.

That will help you, LOTS!

~Phnx

What phnx said, and also...

it depends what teen you have, because that is the family it is going to enter.

Then, depending on which skill point is the highest, that is what adult it's going to evolve into.

Is influenced by Skill points and Character.

Look around in the Tips and Tricks Forum Section for the V4 Tips.

That will help you, LOTS!

~Phnx
I know, I'm not actually new, there just wasn't a section I could post in. No one seems to care about the V4... I do, though. Anyone else? (By no one, I mean not many. Many like to very easy V4.5, I have that as well.)

What phnx said, and also...

it depends what teen you have, because that is the family it is going to enter.

Then, depending on which skill point is the highest, that is what adult it's going to evolve into.
I know that also, but what about within the family? Does that mean any of the Mame teens can evolve into any adult? (Male/ female, of course.)

I know that also, but what about within the family? Does that mean any of the Mame teens can evolve into any adult? (Male/ female, of course.)
If you look in the V4 Tips and Tricks at the Growth Chart... this question will pretty much answer itself.

~Phnx

Last edited by a moderator:
IT DOESN'T SAY!! THAT'S WHY I ASKED <_<
It does say! If you look in the reference section and find the v4 growthchart it shows that only the teen from the mame family can grow into a mame character,

Also, this is just what Phnx said. She gave a correct answer and you said it didn't and acted ride to her. Please read correctly next time. Thanks

I know, I'm not actually new, there just wasn't a section I could post in. No one seems to care about the V4... I do, though. Anyone else? (By no one, I mean not many. Many like to very easy V4.5, I have that as well.)
I don't really like the v4. I think that the v3 is much better but that is my own opinion!

To answer what you're asking, a v4 is very simple and easy to determine what character you get. When you first get a baby, and its a boy OR a girl, they can evolve into the four toddlers: Harutchi, Mizutamatchi, Puchitchi, and Mohitamatchi. From then on, the boys and the girls go there separate ways. You cannot get a male character when you have a girl, and vice versa. Depending on the care you give your tama (or the family of the adult that your previous tama has married (if you're gen 2+)), your tama can evolve and go into four families: Mame, Meme, Kutchi, and Universal.

Its pretty straightforward about how to get the tama you want. You simple raise the points next to the character (The Pencil is Intelligence, the top one, the Sparkle is Beauty, the middle one, and the bottom one is Flower, Humor). You raise these by playing the games, so if you want a tama with Intelligence points, you play Shape until there are more Intelligence points than Beauty or Humor. For Beauty, play Dance. For Humor, play Flag.

Here's a chart that might help:

fc4182.jpg

Hope I helped! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

(PS I give all credit to TamaZone.com for that chart. Its not mine and I dont want to get in trouble for using it! ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I told others, I know that. I just wanted to know for sure if you got a teen from the family it belongs to that you could get any adult from that family, with the right skill points. (Obviously restricted by gender though.)

I think what tamadot is trying to say is that some people know (for example) the exact skill points weight etc for getting a mametchi.

She might be asking how to make sure you get a certain character.

The adult you get is influenced by the gender, toddler and teen. But it is also influenced by the skill points and sometimes even weight.

Some people even say certain care ( like more neglect, or more praise) also determines what adult you get

If no one is answering your question, go to google where there are many more tam help sites, and different answers.

Hope this helped!!! :furawatchi:

Topic closed at topic starter's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back