V4 Teens family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Memetchi

Reaction score
I had v4's for a long time but still don't understand something. When it's a toddler, it can be a random character, the character doesn't have a family. But from teen onwards it has a family.

The question is that who choses the family for teen? Do you make it by skill points of it just happens and you have to deal with it? Is it random choosing again or it depends on something about your Tamagotchi?

Please someone reply me, cz I always get Mametchi family which I had enough already........... :unsure:

[SIZE=21pt]Pink Memetchi[/SIZE]

I think it's just random. Because let's say you get a Young Androtchi randomly with let's say the Intellectual points. It'll have to go through another stage of skill points which makes no sense so I'm just guessin' it's random.

i have a v4 :D in fact its my only one

are you trying to ask what tama goes into what family and how does it evolve? if so, its not random. the stats are how you get a tama. for example, mametchi is the smartest tama. you need to have your tama's stats highest in the intelligence, so it will be in mame's family. kuchipatchi is the kindest, so you need the stats to be highest in the kindest to have someone in his family. and meme's family is fashion. same for all the rest. here is the v4 growth chart also.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281

when your tama turns into a todler it is also stat wise :p

hope this helped idk if it was your question. i know a lot about v4 so if it wasnt try to explain more clearly and ill answer :D

one more thing!

there are certain games to get the stats if youre wondering how to get them

SHAPE gives you more intelligence stats (pencil looking stat)

DANCE gives you more fashion stats (star looking stat)

FLAG gives you more kindness stats (flower looking stat)

v4 is pretty much made so you can get your fav tama and stuff going by the stats :D

Which toddler you have determines which teen family you will get.

If you take bad care of your toddler (sickness, for example), you may get a universal. Though, once I aimed for a universal with a Harutchi, and ended up with a Gourmetchi.

To see which toddler grows into which teen, click the link to the growth chart, and scroll downwards.

The skills don't do anything for toddler to teen evolution. I had one with high kindness who became meme group. Skills are teen to adult evolution only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back