V4 UFO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It ook awhile of changing time to reshock the shop.I just got UFO on my v4 :huh:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Hmm... You look like that person from Tama-Zone who removed their tamagotchi paint using nail polish...

Thanks for showing us that! :) I have a UFO, but My tamagotchi is a teen so I can't use it.. It looks so cool, I can't wait to use it.

Locky458

yeah, It was me who posted at TZ about my modding of my glow in the dark tama.

Hm, your v4 appears to be white. Did you change the case, or strip the paint off a glow in the dark? Was that you who did that? Anyway, thanks for sharing that vid.
I did stripped off the white paint off of glow in the dark.

look in my sig for more info :)

I bought a UFO for 4800 points! It really worked!

Is this some kind of glitch? It's brand-new.

The video on you tube has a website on how to get free points, could someone please post it up so i could see it?

i boght one and presed the b button my screen just gos black and beeps constantly when it comes back that stops and my tama faints gos of the screen and the angel apears :D   :blink:   :unsure:   :wacko:   :mametchi:   :mimitchi:
Maybe you had a glitch? Mine took me to dino land (post 4) :angry: :ph34r:

waaaaa i read this and saved 25000 for a ufo when it came in stores it was 50000 and when i made 50000 it was gone waaaaaaaa

I mean, i thought the UFO in v4 worked like the v2 one which i loved and was really kewl so i bought it for 25,000$ and what? it just says "away" and comes back!!! shouldn't something else happen? anything?? i want my MONEY BACK!!! :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :angry:   :angry: ùplease post if you know anything apout this or if the UFO actually DOES something. thanx

:lol: beatama :lol:
while it says "AWAY", u press the middle button :) :eek: ^_^ :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, it's reusable. I sure wouldn't waste 50,000 pts. on a one-use item!
:eek: :eek: :eek:
hey tamadog, r u a boy or a girl? cause u seem to know alot! :eek: ^_^ :D :)

I mean, i thought the UFO in v4 worked like the v2 one which i loved and was really kewl so i bought it for 25,000$ and what? it just says "away" and comes back!!! shouldn't something else happen? anything?? i want my MONEY BACK!!! :) :p :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: ùplease post if you know anything apout this or if the UFO actually DOES something. thanx

:ph34r: beatama :ph34r:
when it asays away push the middle button and you see it fly away

(It ook awhile of changing time to reshock the shop.

I just got UFO on my v4)

do you remember wat time you used

NO MINE DID EXACT SAME WHEN I HAD A v2... OMG its like sooo annoying aye!! :huh: :p :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

hey, wait, you only spent 25,000? mine cost 50,000!!! :( was yours on sale? couse i dont remember whether mine was or not... i think it wasnt. either ways, like everyone else has said, you press B. then it will take you to a lot of different places. a place with a dinosaur, a place with some octopus-like aliens (or maybe they are octopuses?) and a place with saturn in the background (or some other planet with rings).

hope i helped! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back