V4........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

best_friends

Reaction score
Does a fake V4 have a BANDAI lego on it???(cause sometimes the fakers can print out a BANDAI sign on the box, don't they???)

Hmm.. well I'm really not sure about that. But I'm sure they could, it would not be hard.

TG4E :huh:

There are probably some fakes out there, I know my tama is real. I think you can tell if the logo is fake because it won't be the same as BanDai's, I have never seen one myself.

Does a fake V4 have a BANDAI lego on it???(cause sometimes the fakers can print out a BANDAI sign on the box, don't they???)
They can't do it because it's copyright infringement. They could get their butts handed to them on a platter by bandai if they were to print the bandai logo on their product. They walk a fine line - they try to make you think it's a tama without stepping on any legal toes. If it's got a bandai logo, you can be pretty sure it's legit.

However, sometimes there will be slight imperfections that they can use to avoid copyright infringement. for an example, instead of

BAN

DAI

with the red background, they may have something like

BAN

DA1

with the red background. It looks (kinda) the same at first glance, and in a blurry eBay picture you can easily be fooled. Fakers are tricky, but if you've got any worries post here in the warnings forum; TTers will be able to tell you if it's real or fake.

Hmmm.... can anyone send me a picture of a real tama and a fake one.

its more likely not to have a bandai logo on it, but

probably another company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back