V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is fake. Bandai would let us know if there was a new version coming out soon. I think.

Admin would say if they were out,I don't live in Floridia,but I have doubts.

These rumours are totally out of hand. Yesterday I was talking to the 6-year old girl who lives across the street. She said she has a v3 but heard that they were supposed to be coming out with a v4 soon. Where does a little kid like that hear such things? The thing is, will these rumours hurt Bandai? Will people stop buying v3 because they'd rather wait for v4? Meanwhile, I imagine that eventually Bandai will have a v4, (I hope in time for Christmas 2006,) but if they end up with warehouses full of unsold v3's, they will surely delay the v4 release.

A version 4? Im am not sure. I think this is a fake rumor - seeing as version 3s have only just reached the UK at the moment. Babdai havn't said anything about a version 4. Although they could be keeping it a surprise. But personally at the moment - I understand that this is a fake rumor!!

- Fooet :huh:

yeah i wreckon its pretty much alll just a fake thing

but it would be cool though

dont yer think

:huh: There is a v4 just not in the US. There is some in Hong Kong. :
The Hong Kong Tamagotchi's are not Tamagoptchi's. They look like them, but the are not. People on ebay call them tamagotchi tho.

UPDATE:Its actually a Fake Tamagotchi! :kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back