v4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama14141

Reaction score
hi everyone i'm kind of new in tamatalk but i'd just like to ask if anyone knows what new features are going to be on tamagotchi version 4?

can i be friends with anyone?

If you want to post about making friends, post an introduction about yourself and ask for friends there; if you haven't already. ^_^ That-a-way, you're entirely on topic!

I don't know much details about the V4, but I've heard that it's just going to be an upgraded version of the V3. New color designs...new charcters...new games...things like that. :chohimetchi: I also heard it's coming out in January (I don't know for sure though!) so I'm totally excited. Everytime a new version comes out, it's always 10% better.

I think the V4 already came out in China.

NL

[SIZE=8pt]I don't know, and it's okay if you're new... I'm even newer than you, well actually I might just have less posts. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]About the V4; I'm not sure what it's going to be like, but I know it's going to be released in January,07. PM me to be friends...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Sincerely: :chohimetchi: [/SIZE]

hi everyone i'm kind of new in tamatalk but i'd just like to ask if anyone knows what new features are going to be on tamagotchi version 4?
can i be friends with anyone?
It currently is only availible in Portugal and Spain. You can see a topic by spiffy in the Comments and Rumours section regarding it. From what spiffy says, the V4 sounds like it will be fun!

~ Dolores ~

[SIZE=8pt]I don't know, and it's okay if you're new... I'm even newer than you, well actually I might just have less posts. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]About the V4; I'm not sure what it's going to be like, but I know it's going to be released in January,07. PM me to be friends...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Sincerely: :blink: [/SIZE]
Where I live it's February 07.

I dunno. Looks a lot like the v3 ive heard- except with a ball on the end of the antenna.

Yes it sounds very fun. Spiffy says that it is something like EnTama. I live wuite far from Europe so maybe it will be a long time before it comes to the country I am living in... ...

Berrydaze

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone no wen its comin out in australia?????

i really need to know

Hi, I got a version 4 and this is the new features:

The new features on the Version 4 is insted on the light icon it will be mail (fourtune cookie,letter from someone and important info)

Then when your tamagot chi is 2-5 years old it can go to school, but in the future you can be a chef,fashion designer ect.............

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back