v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel+devil

Reaction score
WHAT THIS IS REALLY MAJOR SO PLEASE REPLY! JANUAREY 1 2007 THE NEW TAMA V4 IS COMING AND THATS TRUELY TRUE BUT I HAVE HEARD A RUMOR THAT THERE GOING TO BE IN COLOR AND THE TAMAS THEY MIGHT EVEN BE NEW CHARACTERS REPLY AND TELL ME WHAT U THIN THE NEW V4 WILL DUE PLUS IF WHANT TO FIND OUT MORE FACTS GO TO bandi.com and read there news letter they should have alot of but if thats good enough isnt 4 u pm me and ill ansewer ur question

Last edited by a moderator:
That seems to be Spiffy's video. Those YouTube vids sure do get around.

So, no color tamas this time at least.

lol no, the v4's arent in colour. But they do have new characters :furawatchi:

I have a v4 so that's why I know =))

I am really desperate to get my hands on a V4 ;;;( I wish I could find one on the floor!

Does anyone know when V4 will be out in australia?

PM me if you know. Thanks!

My friend has one. It's really nice, very close to the EnTama =D

Oh I can't wait for V4! My mom buys me all my tamas (except for one that was a rescue mission. Wanna know about that just ask) And she said she won't buy me any more! Its because she spent a month trying to find me a V3...I know it. Guess I'll just have to beg...I'm not to proud for that...

Does anyone know when the V4 will be out in England because some people said it would be out on the 1st December but it isn't, so does anyone know?

Does anyone know when the V4 will be out in England because some people said it would be out on the 1st December but it isn't, so does anyone know?
They're coming out in England in January but their might be some V4s on bandai.co.uk a few days after Christmas.

V4 is sooooooooooooooo cool! I can't wait to get it! I will get it for Christmas or my or my brother's birthday. I loved the movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back