v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChainGangFan

Reaction score
I read that an american V4 has beenalready released, is it true? Reply ASAP

no, but at some areas,well,yes. i found mine hidden behind two v3 boxes. it was the only one there so i was pretty much.. lucky.

i think the v4 is sold at stores secretly at night at california where i used to live: (Cerittos-Near lakewood ) and stardres got hers near where i live now, at fullerton.

so, i guess when i go to target.. ill search far and wide, high and low..

did i say that right? xD

I read that an american V4 has beenalready released, is it true? Reply ASAP
Last I checked, the V4's were being released Jan. 1st. But some stores are selling it now, maybe a test sale to estimate how popular the V4's are going to be. I'm not totally sure, this is just a hypothesis. But next time I go to Target (which might be today! :D ) and I find a couple, I'll put it on me list. :angry:

;O i WANT / NEED one. xD

ughhh. >_<

ill try to see if its at target..

Are they in New Zealand now??

I bought a Purple V3 With Snow Flakes Tamagotchi Yesterday.

And then realised theres a V4!!

Where can you get them? The V4's In New Zealand?

why did u sensor the name d***..... umm i know if you mean it in other words it means */#@ but this time is a name kay.

thats funny :) and the v4 is fun!!! sorry to bragg but i had to be in the topic.

v4 will be tight and it can help the tamatalk edgication i mean like like really for real like totally pm like me.

why did u sensor the name d***..... umm i know if you mean it in other words it means */#@ but this time is a name kay.thats funny :( and the v4 is fun!!! sorry to bragg but i had to be in the topic.
You know, TamaTalk did that automatically. I type it in into one word, for example: Dicksmith.

On topic: Nice, I wonder when it will come out in Australia or Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back