V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy96

Reaction score
Does anyone know a website where the tamagotchi version 4 character chart is?P.S-i got my tamagotchi v4 today!!! In uk its the toddler the mohitamatchi and its the colour is blue red and white!!

I don't think that Bandai has released a Character Chart yet, but I'm sure they will in a couple of weeks.

Patience, my dear! I don't think it will be out until a week before V4 is released, but keep checking the official Bandai website!

Can someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reply.Am begging u

Please dont double post be patient for people to come to the topic. But I dont think that it will be realesed for a couple of months. Make sure to keep Tamagotchi.com And bandai.com

//-lWeRide

Ok you guys (except sammy) are wrong. The V4 has been released. I ordered one 2 days ago off toysrus.com. And spiffy has one. Plus some people at my school have them.

*~Tamagotchi~*

v4 four will be out only at toys r us in deccember 22nd wich is this week. I found that before i joined this site.

Ok you guys (except sammy) are wrong. The V4 has been released. I ordered one 2 days ago off toysrus.com. And spiffy has one. Plus some people at my school have them.
*~Tamagotchi~*
If you read the first post the question was asking about a V4 character chart- not about the availability of the V4 itself.

Back on Topic:

At the moment, Bandai HAS NOT released a character chart. We need to be patient.

Some people have started to compile lists of the characters, but 'we' are only a fan-forum, you cannot expect to have detailed character charts made instantly by fans if BanDai haven't released any details.

WHENS V4 COMING OUT IN AUSTRALIA??

PLEASE I REALLY WANT ONE AND HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? THERE ON EBAY (NEW ZEALAND CURENNCEY) 45 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back