V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_v2 freak

Reaction score
i just got a v4 for x-mas and ii was wonder ing how do i earn skill points besides playing games??????? and any other cool tips or tricks for my tamagotchi v4 would be great!!!

i dont know another way, whats wrong about playing games ?^^

i just got a v4 for x-mas and ii was wonder ing how do i earn skill points besides playing games??????? and any other cool tips or tricks for my tamagotchi v4 would be great!!!
diddo for me too I just got MY ama for x-ma and I want to know how to earn skill points!! :mimitchi: :(

i dont know anything about v4 because idont have one. but spiffy she gave a very good answer to a question a tamatalker asked. pm her

Things that raise "pencil"

The school game

Shape

Things that raise "sparkle":

Dance

Things that raise "flower":

Jump Rope

Mimic

Flag

Check the V4 log in my siggy for more!

Press the buttons that correspond to the pattern. You see three buttons:

o o o

If one turns dark, you press A. If two, B... and so on.

when ur in school-age and go 2 school by connect -> work u have to guess where the pen is

Well, you can earn skill points by connecting, visting the teacher, and playing with items. Your skill points will effect your tamagotchi's life and carrer. So remember to constanly do these method's. The school games is when you select "Work" when the sign "AWAY" shows press the A or B button. The child while sing with the teacher and the teen will play a game where he/she has to find the skill point icon. Eventually your tamagotchi will gradute from Pre-School and Schoo to get a job! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back