v4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much happening but when Fread and Fi Fi mate I will name there babies girls-Holly and Molly Boys-Barry and Harry so I'll post back later

OMG Fread just got a job as a singer then I connected Fi Fi and Fread and they mated! I will report later cause I want the gender to be a surprise

Ok I'll say it Fi Fi and Fread had girls last night so Holly is on Fread's screen and Molly is on Fi Fi's screen

Well I just set the time to when the parents leave and I'm now watching Fi Fi and Fread leave Holly and Molly they will miss their parents but are in my hands now I'm hoping they become Harutchi's and I get mimitchi's! well I'll post very soon

Well Molly and Holly just evolved Holly evolved into a Puchitchi and Molly evolved into a Harutchi well Im going to connect them now see ya

Well last night I was at a horse show showing my horse and my tamagotchi's made the evolving sound and Holly evolved into a ringotchi and Molly evolved into a young mimitchi so I will get my wish and get the mimitchi twins with high intelligents so otherwise not much happening so I'll post when something interesting happens

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Molly died Because I forgot her at home she was a good tama and now I have a puchitchi boy named Jesse and Holly hasn't evolved yet so she will probably evolve tommorow so I will tell you when that happens well I'll post back later

Well today Holly evolved into a Mimitchi just like I planned and Jesse evolved into a Young robotchi so more later

Well me and my friend connected our tama's at school and now they are partners oh yeah hers is a mametchi named Peter and of course mine is a mimitchi named Holly ;) :)

Well I found my tama's and they didn't die so Jesse is still a Young Androtchi and Holly is still a mimitchi so I am so dang happy!!!!! :D

Well today Jesse evolved into a Mametchi and my friend's tama and my tama had baby girls together so that's good and Holly got a job as a scientist if I forgot to mention that well I'll post back later

Well today Jesse evolved into a Mametchi and my friend's tama and my tama had baby girls together so that's good and Holly got a job as a scientist if I forgot to mention that well I'll post back later

well I connected Holly and Jesse so many times they are now partners but they can't mate because Peter and Holly already had babies so yeah and Jesse got a job offer and he didn't get accepted in any of them so yeah I'll post back later

Latest posts

Back