V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tranghuynh

Reaction score
I want to buy a v4 but i went to toyrus online n cant find v4 all i got is v2 n v3. Could somebody tell me the link to buy v4 please? Thanks

Are you allowed to tell us what country you live in?

The V4 has been release in some countries, but not in others.

Where it has been release it has not yet been distributed to all areas (for example in the USA it is not available in all US States, in the UK it is not yet for sale in all stores nationwide)

There are several places they are being sold, where members have mentioned they purchased their V4:

USA:

Walmart

Toys R Us

Target

UK:

Woolworths

Argos

Hope this goes some way to helping you.

Or, if your parents will do it, you could ask them to order a V4 offline. Thats what I did, and I got them in a few days. :kusatchi:

TamaMum, my local Woolworths and Argos do not yet supply Version 4's. However, John Lewis, Toy and Nursery (don't worry) and I THINK most Toys 'R' Us do.

I'm from the US and can't find a V4. I was able to buy one last week at Toys RUs, but need to buy another one, and can't find one anywhere. I've checked Toys R Us, Target, Walmart and K-Mart. I wonder if they haven't released to all of the stores yet?

Target only has V3's and the other stores don't have any versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back