V4s are available in Australia!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a V.4 about 3 weeks ago. The one I chose is White with Orange buttons and and antennae and has blue, pink and green spots on it. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
That must be exciting! I hope you have fun with your tamas!

I like the green one to! It is nice, I'm not to keen on the blue one ;)

Thanks for telling us the GK1. :) Gr.. In America we don't have tamagotchi character's on the logo at the top. :) It looks better in Australia.

locky458

I live in Mexico and we recently got the v2 :lol:
i live in the near border(5 minutes) andi havent seen tamagotchis in Mexico :angry: ;)

i need to travel 45 minutes due that in my city they dont sell tamagotchis :p

Hey, I have a Version 4 Tamagotchi! I think it's the best yet!! :ph34r: :D :huh: :D :D :D

I also have a Version 2, but it's ran out of battery. I'm changing it soon.

Sorry about the characters. Anyway, someone please write back!

Btw, I live in Australia, NSW.. My other account is MrsLameDepp.. Does anyone know how to cancel accounts?

THAT IS SO AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO Australia in Sept, so I'm pretty lucky!! ^_^ :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :mimitchi: :unsure: :D :D :D

I might be getting one for my birthday next month!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want the blue one with the clouds!

Last summer I was on vacation is Australia, and I picked up a v3 rainbow one. I loved it soo much. When I got home I let my friend borrow it for a couple days (because it was Australian) and She washed it ;) I WANT IT BACK!!

The ones in Australia are so awesome, I am having some one buy me one and send it. I am so excited! I think i am going to get this one:

https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/zombieFOO/03103.jpg

Is Perth in Western Australia? cause i'm going there for holiday!!

I got one too!mines blue with clouds.Wat do u mean by in western australia i'm in New South wales BUT they were out in the END of Febuary <_< anyway the vr.4 really rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back