v4s shown on news round (in england)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchilover

Reaction score
i saw v4s on england running for top toys comp and u get 2 go to this place and play out with loads of toys which r coming out soon (u could say a v4s 1 here as its hard 2 find them) <_<

Nice to hear that Tamagotchis are important enough to make it onto the News Round programme
The V4 is on sale in England already - but not in all parts of the country - that's why it's hard to find them.

Some members were able to buy V4s in December (in time for Christmas!), others didn't find them in the shops until after Christmas or the New Year.

I have been watching and waiting for V4s in my area of London - and I found one today ( :blink: ) - I bought the last V4 in my local Woolworths - the Silver and Chocolate one :)

It was £14.99 - a bit more expensive than the other versions... I usually pay around £12.95 in small toy shops or in department stores like Woolworths, John Lewis or Fenwicks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh I cant find tamagotchis v4 near where I live so I got a V4 off ebay! It should come this thursday/friday! Its the one with orange circles!

Nice to hear that Tamagotchis are important enough to make it onto the News Round programme :huh:
The V4 is on sale in England already - but not in all parts of the country - that's why it's hard to find them.

Some members were able to buy V4s in December (in time for Christmas!), others didn't find them in the shops until after Christmas or the New Year.

I have been watching and waiting for V4s in my area of London - and I found one today ( <_< ) - I bought the last V4 in my local Woolworths - the Silver and Chocolate one :huh:

It was £14.99 - a bit more expensive than the other versions... I usually pay around £12.95 in small toy shops or in department stores like Woolworths, John Lewis or Fenwicks.
i got mine for £12.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back