v5.5 help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi7

Reaction score
Hi everyone i know i dont really post in this section but i have a question about my ver5.5. okay yesterday i mated my glasstchi to a chantotchi and they transformed into mamametchi and glasuntchi and left. [which is great] but then after the marriage only 1 egg appeared the screen! im like errrr what have i done because im pretty sure u dont get 1 egg out of just marrying random characters :) :D

So anyway the question is, is there a reason for only getting 1 egg??? did i do something to make this happen or does it just come naturally on ver5.5???

Please help!!!

love u tamatalkers out there

:D MEMETCHI7 :D

The number of eggs you get in the next generation is always random. Also applies to the V5. At least, I think it's random :) I simply don't think you can do something to determine the amount of eggs you get.

thanks a bunch asiangotchi!! u were a big help!!

MEMETCHI7

Well, not always random, but in this case it apparentley is. :D

It can also mean you have two parents that are of the MeMetchi (Or whom ever's family) Which produces a pure family. Which usually means there is one baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back