V5.5 / Royal preorder

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

face777

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just registered. Also just gotten back into tamagotchis after... 10 years break ;-). But I must admit, my curiosity has been piqued by the premise and ideas behind the soon to be out v5.5. As such, I was just wondering if anyone knew of a place where I coud preorder one? Tempted to buy a Royal off eBay, but I'd rather wait for the English/American version. Sorry if tere is a place you meant to order them, but I honestly have no idea.

Regards from a bored Uni student ;-),

Face777

Last edited by a moderator:
you could buy one from https://www.yesasia.com/.

EDIT: there isn't much text in japanese at all on the royal famitama. and if you don't know how to read japanese and you don't know how it works you could just search for a manual of the v5 on the internet, the v5's instructions are very similar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would there be much difficulty in understanding what I'd be doing on an imported one? Lkewise, for the additional DVD, I heard that there were additional games and other goodies on it, but haven't been able to find a descriptor of what these are precisely anywhere. Sorely tempted to buy one at this moment, but if a 5.5 is potentially coming out in English sometime soon, I figure that it is probably best to wait, no?

I haven't got any experience with a v5 - is there much 'text' encounered within the tama screen?

Thanks for your help tho.

-F777

Would there be much difficulty in understanding what I'd be doing on an imported one? Lkewise, for the additional DVD, I heard that there were additional games and other goodies on it, but haven't been able to find a descriptor of what these are precisely anywhere. Sorely tempted to buy one at this moment, but if a 5.5 is potentially coming out in English sometime soon, I figure that it is probably best to wait, no?
I haven't got any experience with a v5 - is there much 'text' encounered within the tama screen?

Thanks for your help tho.

-F777
They are out in english....just not in America yet.

They are out in english....just not in America yet.
The... 5.5 is? I'm sorry, but I thought they were only out in Japan! Hmm... this changes matters. YesAsia's is presuambly Japanese?

Again, sorry for all the questions, just wan't to be 100% sure before I lay down the cash... :blink:

F777

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back