V5.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stride

Reaction score
So does anyone here have a V5.5 yet?I know I'm getting mine next week and I live in US. :eek:

v5.5?? There's a v5.5..I didn't know that, i only know that there is v5 because I have one.. :angry: :D :angry: ^_^ :angry: :angry:

Wow, I knew that they were going to come out with a V5.5 eventually, but I had no idea that it would be this soon! I'm not prepared for such news (Suprisingly, this is the first time I've heard of the latest version actually coming out in Japan)! I may order one (Or not... depending on where they ship, and how much it costs). I don't know.

Anyways, please post or PM me as soon as you get the V5.5! I really want to know more about this and what it's like.

~SkyCrystal~

For V5.5 info and cool details check out these 2 people's log from T-Z,

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=18386

If you get from,yesasia.com shipping is free,but they cost 36.99$.They ship from Japan.Also I would be most delighted to start a V5.5 log once I get the Tama,though I think If I order I weekend they get here in about 7-9 days.Weekdays are about a month.

For V5.5 info and cool details check out these 2 people's log from T-Z,
https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=18386

If you get from,yesasia.com shipping is free,but they cost 36.99$.They ship from Japan.Also I would be most delighted to start a V5.5 log once I get the Tama,though I think If I order I weekend they get here in about 7-9 days.Weekdays are about a month.
Wow! Thats realy cool! :p

I want one, but I cant read japanese.. :lol:

//danieeel971 :D

Don't have too,within the topic binary has posted many translations and if you compare text from V5 to V5.5 you can very easily learn what the text is.And also you can find charts and guides on Japanese characters and things.Like if you see how cyann made up name of her family it's quit interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back