V5.5!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hito7

Reaction score
I heard that there is going to be a tamagotchi v5.5 release in july! Does anybody have any pictures of them!

Yes their is. This site may help: v5.5 webpage

The V5.5s are really official, and Bandai Japan through the Tamagotchi Channel has opened up a new mini site dedicated to the Tamagotchi Royal. The site is chock full of information and pictures of the refreshed v5. From what I could derive from the Japanese page, there will be 3 designs (Royal Ookan, Royal Rose and Royal Beach) for the Tamagotchi Royal, four new families (including the royal family), 4 new games, 30 new characters and an option to have the DVD or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
July eh?News to me,guess because I don't care much of US release date.July isn't to far;I could easily wait for one,but I want to buy one straight from Japan.I think it would more exotic and I would be really cool because it would be just my 3rd Tamagotchi and it would be from Japan!Though considering over Internet is 36.99$ so if the V5.5 in US cost 15$ then maybe I'll just buy one here.

Those designs are for Japan while we in the U.S. wil get at least 4-5 designs like the v5. but I'm not really sure. And are you guys sure it will come out in July for the U.S. because Bandai said it will be released in the early or late Fall???

Are all the v5.5's going to be royal with the cool key hanging from it? And the ones in the picture, are they going to be Japanese. Like on the package, is there going to be Japanese all over it? And are there going to be only like 3 designs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back