V5... a let down.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyCrystal

Reaction score
Well, I got a V5 today. I'm really dissapointed. When I'm playing with it, I don't feel like I'm playing a tamagotchi. You don't even get to name you're tamagotchis! We'll be going to Orlando tomorrow, so I'm going to try to pick-up a V4 and a V3 with my b-day money. I already have a V4.5... and I like that alot better.

~SkyCrystal~

It might be different but it is still a tamagotchi.

I love it actually. I'm on gen 2 and it might be different but its fun =D

Well its ok i suppose but its a big jump from the normal connections its very diffrent!

I'm still on my first generation, so I don't know everything about it. I guess I'll get used to it after a while. But i'm still dissapointed.

Well I guess everyone has their own opinions and yours is that it was a let down. I personally think that it is very good and that theyshould not have made so many version of the other because they were all the same really.

~*Danni~*

I know what your saying, I don't like that there are only two games to start out with. Though I just got it yesterday and it was asleep most of today, I put it to sleep along with my others when I'm in class. I kinda like it over all though, I keep thinking it's fake when I play with it after playing with my other versions.

I'll soon be on Gen 4 on my Pink GLitter Exclusive :D

And I've just started Gen 2 on my Shinobi Black :D

They are exellent, the best Tama installment yet!

Oh my gosh, you don't? I have no clue, since I don't have a V5. :p Anyways, if Bandai made the V5, it's still a tamagotchi.

i thought it was too. shoe pairs and golf putt are to similar, and i dont like tea time. theres nothing to look foward to either. on th v4.5 u played games for points and to get skill to get a job and the v5 u just play to get points and it doesnt pay alot either. i think the v5 is like a v2 but u can raise up to 3. my v5 ha been on pause for almost a week

I know what your saying, I don't like that there are only two games to start out with. Though I just got it yesterday and it was asleep most of today, I put it to sleep along with my others when I'm in class. I kinda like it over all though, I keep thinking it's fake when I play with it after playing with my other versions.
i sometimes think its fake too. especialy becuz i have the tamagotchi house design that doesnt say tamagotchi connection on the top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back