V5 Age Change?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchigirl525

Reaction score
On my V5 my toddlers (Mattaritchi, Sakuramotchi, and Ahirrukutchi) have been toddlers for a day and they haven't grow up!!! :angry: I changed the time b/c it was wrong but only by 10 min.!!! Could that have messed it up? :) Please reply!!

No,that could not of messed it up.Nothing(eexcept pausing) will change or alter the growth process.

Baby-->Toddler:1 Hour

Toddler-->Teenager:48 Hours

Teenagers-->Adult:48 hours

Those are all unpaused times.

The time period between each age is only guaranteed. It never stated that it would process exactly. I'm basically stuck on the same age, too.

thanks everyone! they changed last night 3 min before they went to bed! XD But now i have a question does Inchigotchi (the little strawberry) come as a result of good or bad caretaking? also how can something from the colourful familiy turn into something from the smart familiy? that's what happend to 1 of my toddlers! Ahirukutchi tured into mamekatchi! :p

thanks everyone! they changed last night 3 min before they went to bed! XD But now i have a question does Inchigotchi (the little strawberry) come as a result of good or bad caretaking? also how can something from the colourful familiy turn into something from the smart familiy? that's what happend to 1 of my toddlers! Ahirukutchi tured into mamekatchi! :D
ichigotchi is not by good or bad care its from the cheerful family here's a growth chart = tamagotchi v5 growth chart~! also the training effects the outcome if you choose the first option you'll get your tama smarter (hence the smart family with like mametchi and violetchi) 2 option you'll get your tamaa will get more cheerful (hence the cheerful family with like memetchi and makkio) 3 option will make you tama easygoing (hence the easygoing family with kuchipatchi and yonpatchi)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back