V5 BONDING TRICK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must really not know about the v5. is training the icon in the lower-left hand corner that my tamagochis question mark at? ;)

ok right your tama needs to be a toddler or older,now set the time to 11:59am and in 1 min your tama will call for training so train it and the bonding will increase by 10% do this until it increases to 100%!Hope i helped! ;) :D :D
Not every time that your characters call fro training will it be increased by 10%. And , some of the other times are 12:00 noon , 2:00 pm , 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm. but I suggest just being patient. Messing with the time isn't such a good idea. but thank you for the time , im sure someone out there is using it. Also , you may notice a couple other topics made before you about this. before you make a topic , be sure t see if your duplicating it.

~BB

ok right your tama needs to be a toddler or older,now set the time to 11:59am and in 1 min your tama will call for training so train it and the bonding will increase by 10% do this until it increases to 100%!Hope i helped! ;) :eek: :D
Thanks!

Latest posts

Back