V5 CHARACTER CHART!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTamaTamaPanda

Reaction score
Ok! Here's the link for the character chart! I'm not sure if everyone can read what I wrote at the bottom, so I'll type it!

v5 character chart!!!!!

What's at the bottom:

Notes: I would like to thank whoever got the virtual pics of the tamas. I don't know who that is but thanks! To get Kuromametchi, feed Hatugatchi steamed pudding. To get Makiko, have Watatchi use the Girl's Dresser. To get the entire Mame family, have Mametchi and Chantotchi get married. Same with Memetchi and Mumutchi, Kuchipatchi and Yonepatchi, and Violetchi and Sukatchi. And the family has to have 100% or at least very high bonding. Iwatchi is almost impossible to get, so don't get your hopes up! The first four rows of tamas are the main families, but the family below it is a big family too. The families are (In order of rows) Mame, Meme, Kuchi, and Violet. (And Ninja) And there are two rows below the ninja family, the first is the Large family and the second is the Small. The last two rows are visitors and special tamas, you CANNOT get them!
Last, I would like to say that this chart was made for TamaTalk! It cannot be used or duplicated for any other site!

Thank You!              This Chart was made by TamaTamaTamaPanda, all rights reserved!
Just post if you have a question, comment, or suggestion.

If you cannot read the name of a character, say the row number of that tama and its number in the row (Mametchi is row one, number one)

I am a little confused about this chart :(

How did you make the chart - or are you just providing us with a link to a chart you have found, done a little copy/pasting and then added the explanatory text?

I'm sorry to sound doubtful, but have you tested all the tips on how to get certain characters? If not, where did you find this information?

yess!!!!!!!!!! i just found out that i got a space character. she is a star shape and she is called Hoshitchi. to get this character you have to get violetchi married to planetchi.

Any character can get Space Family if they mate with Sunnitchi.

its too squished, I can't read any of it. =\

(and YES I did click the expand button, its still all squished)

Sorry! And thank you Memetchiluva464! Those are the pics I found on google!!!!

But if you need to see the real characters check out Memetchiluva's chart!

I found the info on google, I found the pictures on google.I don't take credit for other people's work.

Panda
But you didn't give credit to them either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back