V5 Characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of characters I like on the v5:

Kuchipatchi, Chibipatchi, Memetchi, Chitchi, On Sen Moguratchi, Furawatchi/Violetchi, Nanakotchi/Nanacotchi and Sanitchi/Sunnytchi are my favourites. I have a Sanitchi at the moment, and her close up animation is so cute!

There are a lot of characters I like on the v5:
Kuchipatchi, Chibipatchi, Memetchi, Chitchi, On Sen Moguratchi, Furawatchi/Violetchi, Nanakotchi/Nanacotchi and Sanitchi/Sunnytchi are my favourites. I have a Sanitchi at the moment, and her close up animation is so cute!
I like some of those characters to

but memetchi has been around forever so ...

Yea! Do they come as separate, or do they come stuck together like they are on the picture? I would really like that family. gow do you get that family??

I made a list,(A LONG one)

Kuromametchi,Kizatchi,Mamapatchi,Ciaotchi,Onputchi,Hotteatchi,Mamavioletchi,Imotchi,Kunoitchi,Belltc-hi,Furikotchi,Ahirukutchi,Mumutchi,Uhyotchi,Sukatchi,Mukugetchi,Watatchi,Hatugatchi,Chibipatchi,Chi-tchi,Iwatchi,Majorite,Chamametchi,and Shelltchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Mametchi, Chantotchi, Memetchi, Sukatchi, Kuchipatchi, Hotteatchi (The 80-100%bondage group!), Furawatchi, Mamekatchi, Chamametchi, Mousetchi, Sakuramotchi, Belltchi, and one of my faves: Ahirukutchi! I didn't like him at first though.

Well... I'll list my top 10... Maybe my only favorites, though.

1. Kuromametchi

2. Kizatchi

3. Bagubagutchi

4. Jidoutchi

5. Ciaotchi

6. Mametchi

7. Kutchipatchi

8. Gozarutchi

9. Unchi-Kun(Unchi actually is a word for poop, so Unchi kun is poop!)

10. Chamametchi

Madeline Kirie Dotchine, or something like that, is my favorite from the V5. I also like Belltchi and Sakuramotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back