v5: Confused? Bonding, items, families

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CherubHorse

Reaction score
I got my v5 a few days after it first came out. I've been starting families ever since I got it, but I still don't understand it, even today! I restarted it yesterday again, and I've been reading v5 logs. I don't understand how to get pure families. I don't even understand what it means to have a family of one type! Also, what does "BONDS PER 0%" even mean? What is "BLENDED FAMILY"? I don't know what items are for. Do things like mirrors, a ball, or some toy help bond the family? This is so confusing! None of the bonding thigns are mentioned in the instructions... please help!

Thank you :) :lol: :) :lol: :) :lol: :lol:

on the v5,there are training times.The times (if I remember right) are 10:00 am,12:00 pm,2:00 pm,4:00 pm and 6:00 pm.On these times,if you select the "smiley face with speech bubble icon" your family bond MIGHT go up by 20%.By might,I mean sometimes the bond doesn't go up on some of the times Example:the bond didn't go up at 10 am and 12 pm training times but it did on 2,4, and 6 pm training times.There is a growth chart herethat talks about pure families and bonds.On every training time,there are 3 choices of items after your tama calls for you and you select the smiley face with a speech bubble icon.If you select the same one each time,it will help you get a pure family,a family with 100% bond and certain characters married to certain characters (the chart explains more)the chart explains more.Hope I helped! :)

on the v5,there are training times.The times (if I remember right) are 10:00 am,12:00 pm,2:00 pm,4:00 pm and 6:00 pm.On these times,if you select the "smiley face with speech bubble icon" your family bond MIGHT go up by 20%.By might,I mean sometimes the bond doesn't go up on some of the times Example:the bond didn't go up at 10 am and 12 pm training times but it did on 2,4, and 6 pm training times.There is a growth chart herethat talks about pure families and bonds.On every training time,there are 3 choices of items after your tama calls for you and you select the smiley face with a speech bubble icon.If you select the same one each time,it will help you get a pure family,a family with 100% bond and certain characters married to certain characters (the chart explains more)the chart explains more.Hope I helped! :)
Thank you so much! I completely understand this now! I couldn't be happier! :) :lol: :) :lol: :) :lol: :) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back