v5 Dating Channel Trick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi-1995

Reaction score
Tokyo, Japan. (I dont speak much japanese!)
Isn't it annoying when you've gone on the matchmaker channel andyou couldn't find the tamgotchi mate you wanted? ;) And isn't it even more frustrating when stupid mrs busybody (the matchmaker) has gone to sleep? :mametchi:

You can go on the dating channel more than 3 times a day only if you don't mind switching your clock times around a bit!

========================================================

Step #1 - Make sure your tamas are at the age where they can actually go on the dating channel! (Wait about 48hrs after they've changed into adults) Check this by trying to go on the dating channel. If the matchmaker goes angry - sorry. Wait a bit until you are allowed.

Step #2 - After you have used all your usual turns (three a day) and if you still want the matchmaker to be awake open the clock. Set the time to 23:59pm (just before midnight) Your tamas should be asleep.

Step #3 - Make sure the clock is off of set up mode and the seconds are counting. Okay, now wait for one minute. Go make a post on Tamatalk if you want to pass the time! Nothing against the rules though!

Step #4 - It should now be 0:00am (midnight) Check the date has changed at the top - so if it had said 3/19 before you changed the clock it should now say 3/20. If it does, good. Well Done.

Step #5 - Change the clock TIME (not date!!) around again until about, say 10am. Your tamas should be awake. Then go on the dating channel. It should be reset with the matchmaker awake.

========================================================

IF IT DOESN'T WORK ---

Try the steps again a couple times. Then if that still doesn't work (and only then! :p ) put a help post on here and I'll get back to you.

Thanks, hope you like it, hope it's not in the wrong place or too long or someones already posted it. Hehe!

Sorry it was so long! :wub: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a very smart idea but i don't ant to try, just because I don't like cheating on my tamagotchi to get the partner i want :nazotchi: , so I am not going to do it, but it's very smart :lol: So Bravo!! :lol:

Wow thas very smart!!! Im gonna try that when my tama's get to my rental house in NZ (New Zealand) :mellow: :wub:

:D :)

This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome my tama(v5)It SHOULD be supposed to use matchmaker tomorrow!!!!Yesterday they became adults!!!!!

My tamas are:

Lovezukintchi(daughter)

Hatugatchi(son)

Makiko(daughter)

Hungry:♥♥♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥♥

Bonds:10% -.-' TOO LOW!!!

Blended Family

Name of Family:Cutie

Gen.:1

P:1040

I really needed Dating channel help because i wanna hav a cute family and i would say that thanks u guys rock u will probably see me talking and poppin'in other places and topics ok??? ♥♥♥BYE♥♥♥ ^_^ furawatchis rock they are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thant you so much! Im off mistake choosed memetchi, and i channel it.. And the machmaker fall a sleep!

I did like you said an now my sukatchi married just like i wanted! ^_^

Thank you so much!

But whait.. The parents dont there! Help!

Latest posts

Back