V5 email

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i sent a e-mail to bandai, and they havent replied, i guess i have to wait another day...
They won't reply within a few hours or even a day.

If they receive ALOT emails from users, like millions at a time, they cannot reply every single email with different reponses to users's questions. Hence we have to wait 2-3 days to get their reponses/answers.

Imagine, if you were the receptionist or even with ten receptionists, would you/they be able to reply back to thosuands of users' questions within 1 hour or few hours? That'd be impossible on receptionists....

So again, have patience. sorry for being off-topic on this.

They won't reply within a few hours or even a day.
If they receive ALOT emails from users, like millions at a time, they cannot reply every single email with different reponses to users's questions. Hence we have to wait 2-3 days to get their reponses/answers.

Imagine, if you were the receptionist or even with ten receptionists, would you/they be able to reply back to thosuands of users' questions within 1 hour or few hours? That'd be impossible on receptionists....

So again, have patience. sorry for being off-topic on this.
youre right, i am very impatient

I think the release for each continent will be different, depending on how fast they can get stocks ready.

I think the release for each continent will be different, depending on how fast they can get stocks ready.
Yes, I also think of that reason. I live in Asia (Philippines) and we are near in japan so I expect early arrival of v5 in case it is from Japan. :(

Cool! it's great to have asian support for tamagotchi wave!!

I got the email reply from bandai US. it asks me to direct my reply to......bandai asia.......!!!!! ARGHZ

Achully The Version 5 Tamagotchi Will Be Released January 31Th 2008
if it will be released on the last day of Jan., i will be soooooo happeee!!!!!!!!,

BUT if its released on Spring, Bandai, you just let alot of impatient tama fans down! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Achully I Know When The Tamagotchi Connection Version 5 Is Going To Be Released It Will Be Released January 31Th 2008

SomeBody Said On TamaPalace That The Tamagotchi Connection Version 5 Is Going To Be Released January 31Th

I got a real Tamagotchi Version 5 Today

and it's made by bandai they cost $25.00

Last edited by a moderator:
$25?!? Must have been either from an import or one of those online stores that really overcharge. I've seen Tamagotchi's (not V5 yet, just V 4.5) for about $14. - $15 TOPS. I doubt V5 will cost $25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back