v5 (familitchi)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princessspaws

Reaction score
You probably already know, this is just for people that are tired of their familitchi screens being to bright/dark. Okay, so, first get onto the clock (by pressing B when nothing is selected) then hold down C and then B, viola! You have the contrast setting! Press A to go down and B to go up, hope I helped!~

If it doesn't work PM meh

i've done this, but you don't have to go to the clock screen to make it work. i always lower the contrast to save battery. you can also do this on music star.

i've done this, but you don't have to go to the clock screen to make it work. i always lower the contrast to save battery. you can also do this on music star.
ya i all ways lower mine all the way down so you can try not to see the back ground pixels and save the battery. :p :D :D

Actually you do have to be on the clock screen. I've tried doing it when it's not on clock screen, it doesn't work.

Latest posts

Back