v5 family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dariond2000

Reaction score
I went on the dating show and my tamagotchi married the other one and had a pure meme family, aren't you supposed to have all the family or do the parents not even show up. And how did my tamagotchi turn from a baby to an adult and the other one turned into a toddler.

It has to be a glitch. The characters on the v5 all morph at the same time to the same stage. Hope I helped. :D :D :ph34r: :wub: :pochitchi: :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :wacko: :eek: :D :mametchi:
IT'S NOT A GLITCH!!!

It's normal...I have 2 mame families

and the always evolve into mametchi(adult) and chamametchi(teenager).

...hope I helped!

~Mamelover :unsure:

one of the babies will never grow into adulthood :) :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: ^_^ :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :chohimetchi: :kuribotchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi:

The pure families (mame,meme,kuchipa and violet),after evolving from babies will become the main character of the family and the other baby will evolve into the main characters brother/sister,so the mame family,after evolving from babies will be mametchi and his little sister chamametchi,who is quite small and has a skirt on, the meme will evolve into memetchi and her little sister,Imotchi,who looks like a little memetchi but yellow and with a bow,the kuchipa will be kuchipatchi and his little brothers,chibipatchi,who is one character but strangely is actually two baby kuchipatchis with a tiny kuchipatchi beaks and little nappys and the violet wich will be violettchi and her little brother,kizatchi who looks like some sort of plant.

To get the mame family raise mametchi and raise bonding to 100% and marry him to chantotchi.

To get the meme family raise memetchi and raise bonding to 100% then marry her to mumutchi.

To get the kuchipa family raise kuchipatchi and raise bonding to 100% and

marry him

to yonepatchi.

To get the violet family raise violetchi and raise bonding to 100% then marry her to sukatchi.

i is not a glitch thats suposed to hapen go to tip and tricks and v5 tips and tricks index and dating show your problems will be solved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back