V5 gone missing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilsy

Reaction score
My V5 has gone missing somewhere in my house recently and I just can't find it anywhere! I do follow the saying 'Always expect the unexpected' but I still can't find it! (Even after looking in the fridge!!!) Sould I:

a. Give up and forget about a V5

b. Give up and buy a new one OR

c. Just keep looking (Even with nowhere left to look)

In my local store they are 10 Great Britain Pounds (equivalent to 20 United states dollars)

Kind regards,

:blink: Wilsy!!! :(

Do c, then do a...

in my opinion, it's not that worth buying version 5 again...boring games and no school or job for tama = boring life for the tama and myself...

Do C then B. Don't worry about what other people think. if you can't find your V5 but you want it still, go and buy a new one. Who knows, maybe you'll find your old one and have 2 so they can connect =D

V5's can only connect with other V5's

My V5 has gone missing somewhere in my house recently and I just can't find it anywhere! I do follow the saying 'Always expect the unexpected' but I still can't find it! (Even after looking in the fridge!!!) Sould I:
a. Give up and forget about a V5

b. Give up and buy a new one OR

c. Just keep looking (Even with nowhere left to look)

In my local store they are 10 Great Britain Pounds (equivalent to 20 United states dollars)

Kind regards,

:p Wilsy!!! :mimitchi:
id keep looking ! If its somewhere in the house, your bound to find it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back