V5 Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

0o-Chocola-o0

Reaction score
Weight is usually a big deal on other tama's but on my V5 theres nothing to tell me my tamas weight so does weight matter on V5s?

:D Chocola :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Weight does seem to matter. If you feed them too much, they turn into the Large / Sumo family. If you feed them too little, they turn into the Puchi / Petite family. Having said that, I don't think it's the weight that's tracked, but rather how many hungry hearts are full, on average. On my first generation, I fed only a few snacks, and played lots of games, but I still got the Large / Sumo family. I think this was because I kept the hungry hearts all full, as much as I could. In generations since then, I've always only filled up to three hungry hearts, and haven't had any problems.

ok but do i have 2 reset my tamagotchi v5 to get it back 2 blended family or can i feed it some more to change it baack?????????

Last edited by a moderator:
I've kept my hungry and happy hearts all the way full their whole lives, and have had super success with it. In my opinion, it's over-feeding past the hungry hearts.

Wieght matters on v5 and is a big deal. If it has a lot of hidden wieght you will get the large(sumothingy) family. To get rid of it use the balance biscut. The reason that the v5 does not have wieght is proboly: because what if you had 3 tamas with different wieght? Okay, maybe each charecter could have a persenoel wieght but that might be too complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back