V5 Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luv2dance

Reaction score
At Starbucks gettin' a caramel frappuchino&#33
Okay, so I recently got the V5, and they are toddlers now. At 10:00 this morning, this was the first time I trained them. I chose the cheerful option, and they played with it, and it looked like the bonding increased, only it didn't. It was still at 0%. Is this normal? Help!

Any help is greatly appreciated! ;) :wacko:

It does increase the bonding but the actual bonding counter only moves up every 10%, make sence?

If you need more help or explanation please let me know,

Chloe^.^

Training makes it go up 40 bonding points. and since it only shows by each 10% 40 isn't enough to make that go up yet. When you win any of the games you get bonding, more from the games you play with parents but if you just got your v5 you can't do that yet.

Don't worry. :D Its conpletely normal :lol: . This is what you can do: set the time to: 3:59 P.M. then wait till 4:00 train it. Then when its 4:01 set the time back to 3:59. Keep doing the progress till the desired bonding %.

*Note

This can work all day! But, if it doesn't work and its 4:01. Do it again. Also you have to do training two times for it to go up to 10% every time.

Hope this helped! :D ;)

P.S. PM me for any qestions you may have.

:wacko: Bye!! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back