V5 IS AN ADULT AND WONT WATCH DATING SHOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
On the instructions.. it says that when tamagotchi

is an adult it can watch the dating show and get married.

For some reason... It wont let me... does anyone know why?

You can only use the dating show after 3 days after your old teen has evolved into your adult. And remember, you can only use the dating show twice a day.

EDIT: Oops, looks like I did get those numbers mixed up. I think I must've confused it because I kept singing that multiplication song to help my sister! 3x2=6...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops, I think you got those numbers mixed up. You can watch the dating show 2 days after becoming an adult, and you can do it 3 times a day.

What the heck? Dating show? I didn't know tamas could watch dating shows. I didn't know they could even watch TV! Probably because I don't have a V5... LOL! Your tama probably isn't old enough yet. Wait another day or 2, see if that works! ;)

Dating Shows?

Maybe if you try to wait a few more days!

Yes I don't have A v5 i think they are stupid.

--------------------

()___()

( O.O)

c((") (") This is Steve. Copy and paste to spread the joy! TRANSLATED: Here is Steve. You'd better copy and paste, or else YOU WILL DIE. From Elmo's minions. (I hope the person I got this from isn't mad)

;)

Kuchipatchi rulez!

My tama won't watch Dating Show either, so wait about a day or 2 more, and they should be able to watch it.

Dating Shows? Maybe if you try to wait a few more days!

Yes I don't have A v5 i think they are stupid.

--------------------

()___()

( O.O)

c((") (") This is Steve. Copy and paste to spread the joy! TRANSLATED: Here is Steve. You'd better copy and paste, or else YOU WILL DIE. From Elmo's minions. (I hope the person I got this from isn't mad)

:huh:  

Kuchipatchi rulez!
they are not stupid they are fun ....you have to wait 2days after adult 3 times each day :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
The same thing happend to me. Whatever you do, dont reset the time. Because I kept doing that I had to wait until this morning which was 5 days after it turned adult.

sorry my bro said that. i love v5s by the way i accsidenly used my bros accont but i am moo978

Hey I'm Moo978's bro And I said all that mean stuff.

But two Days ago, My brother convinced me into buying one, And now I love It!

So sorry about all of the things I said.

When does the child in the v5 evolve?

it has to be at a breeding age. 3 days after it becomes an adult is its breeding age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back