V5 Life Span

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooky Tanuki

Reaction score
I finally did it!

I got a Mametchi!

(Chantotchi and Sukatchi as well!)

How long will my family live now that they're adults?

I'd like to keep 'em as long as I can before I marry them off.

I'm sorry if life spans have already been discussed somewhere.

I wasn't able to find any topics on it.

Yes, you can keep them as in the version 5 they never evolve to oldies!

However, i have read that if you keep them for too long they just end up "dying"-returning back to tama planet.

Which I think isn't proven, as long as you keep your tamagotchi healthy then you could probably keep it as long as you want!

Yes, you can keep them as in the version 5 they never evolve to oldies!
However, i have read that if you keep them for too long they just end up "dying"-returning back to tama planet.

Which I think isn't proven, as long as you keep your tamagotchi healthy then you could probably keep it as long as you want!
Exactly,but if you want to marry them just use the dating show,congratulations you have a high chance of getting a pure Mame family.

Great Job!!!!!!

You have to be an adult for 2 days to got on the dating show. But that is cool that they never turn to oldies, and they could live forever! I once tried to get the mame family, but I ended up getting the space family.

I think if there are no oldies you can keep them forever.And if you want the mame family then make sure mametchi has 100% bonding and when the matchmaker brings chantotchi onto the dating show ,marry it and you will get the mame family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back