V5 log - By Mametchi_Queen (Detailed)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mametchi_Queen

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Mametchi_Queen, and this is another one of my logs. V5 this time, and i just got batteries today, and Im starting fresh:

3 eggs appeared on the screen, and then they hatched: first the center was a black one, with little antennae (futabatchi) a one with grated legs (mimifuwatchi) and a little white one (omutchi). I named the family "Carot" by some whim and their lives began.

I had to fill all 5 of their hungry and Happy hearts, and then I explored games. I found TV surfing, (select the right character on the screen) and Tea time (select the upright cup). The other two cannot be used until they are parents with kids of their own.

After a while, I had to feed the babies again, clean up their poop and gave them medicine from the item box. An hour after birth, they became toddlers.

Tororotchi -Girl, I named her Josephine

Mousetchi - Boy,I named him Joe

Belltchi - Girl, I named her Joanna

They have been toddlers all evening. They need way less attention than babies (who needed to be checked up on every 5 minutes literally) I check every 10-15 minutes. I play a few games with them too. They seem to be healthy, and on the v5, weight is not a problem, just feeding lots of meals and snacks gets you an unhealthy family.

Some time tomorrow I will update the growth of my babies.

Hi, I'm back again.

The Carot Family is doing fine, they've been around my neck all day (i choose to crochet a chain to match my tama rather than buy a lanyard) and ive been doing nothing. I let them drop 2 happy hearts once tho....

They trained 3 times today, they played with the second item on the list each time : balloons (twice) and tambourine. these items are supposed to raise a cheerful family. So through training, Josephine, Joe and Joanna bonded 10%. But they are only toddlers.

No great growth other than that happened today...They got to be closer friends with the Flufy family (my brother's tama) and thats all.

omg im in utah, and couldnt get the internet working, but here i am. Josephine became an itchigotchi, Joe was a Bakutchi, Joanna was a shelltchi. they became adults at 50% bondage and were and are ( in age order as always): Onputchi, Mumutchi and Violetchi. In a few hours they should be able to use the dating channel. Neither Josephine, Joe or Joanna want to marry one of the Flufys - they became Petite due to my brother's lack of care. We have potential to be named or even pure families dont we now?

YESSSSSSSS!

Who wants to marry at 7:00?

I'm Josephine and I want to marry first. i cant wait to have a handsome husband...

Can you believe she's the older sister? I however, should get married because I have potential to be a Violet Family-

Excuse me? As a mumutchi, I could father pure family too, so dont you go off saying you're better-

hey Joe! Joanna? come on, I just wanna be in love...

no not the best of friends. we'll see what happens soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
i hav had the most hectic few days, so now im back to actually try to do this log. Josephine was the one who got married. She married a suckatchi, (she fell in love my little girl...*gets teary eyed*) and the young couple became meme-mametchi and a meme-papatchi and had 3 eggs. Like I said, I was busy, and I was running around with 4 younger cousins/brothers none of them older than 8...

Mametchi_Queen! Please let me talk! No one wants to hear about your human family

yeah, this is a tamagotchi log...papa...

No Joe, don't go crying to papa! you big baby

Ok, wait a sec you guys. Let me introduce you. So yesterday, they became teenagers and they were exactly like their Mommy and her brother and sister. the oldest is now an ichigotchi like her mama, the second is a bakutchi little boy, and the youngest is a shellitchi. So I named the 2nd generation of the Carot family Josephine II, Joe II and Joanna II.

And since they were already on the lifepath of their ancestors, they've been bonding with the second item on the list to raise them to have Meme characteristics. I wonder if they will be exactly like their parents.

O and thank u porygonlords for the info for my brother's tama!!!!

Ah ha! Here I am world! Josephine Carot II but I prefer Jo. Ichigotchis are so feminine...

Get over it Josephine. You're a girl. we are so tired of hearing you complain-

Hey...um...I'm Joanna...I dunno what to say...

You know wat? Jo can't be Jo, cuz im Joe and they sound the same! hey dad!...

I mean a strawberry?? I dont wanna be a strawberry!! I wanna be a tororotchi, lookin' all tough like that...

Josephine wasn't always like this...she used to be a nice older sister... I miss that. Now i have two older brothers??

Ok, bye you all.

Hi! Ok, so Josephine, Joe and Joanna II became the same characters as the ones before them:

Onputchi, Mumutchi, and Violetchi. They are a little disappointed but I think it's awesome...

Hm. I hav a freakin' flower in my head people. Its very girly. But I guess it's not too bad...

Yay! Guess what??? My big sister is back!!! and yes, I am Joanna II, a classic violetchi. I wish I was the first violetchi of the family, it's kinda irritating to know there was someone who looked exactly like you just before you, but I guess it's ok. These characters must run in the family...

Lord. Anyone remember when this little kid wouldn't speak? Yea. So i"m a Mumutchi. Like my uncle. Huh. Josephine is now allowing people to call her 'Josephine' again. I guess her tomboy faze was...just a teenage faze.

Actually I'm glad to look just like my mother did. She's so proud of me, but she keeps on running around crying that her little baby grew up and that's not fun.

im sry, but I ended up on a 3 day road trip and wasnt able to post or do anything but knit in the backseat.

So Joe Carot II ended up marrying a Mametchi and because he was a Mumutchi, they are now a cheerful family!!!! YAYYYY! i hav finally gotten a named family.

They were babies that looked the same called Omututchi, but they are boy and girl. I named them George and Georgina. Then an hour later (in the car) they became toddlers : Belltchi and Ahirukutchi. I love them.

I've seen one special animation: Georgina was taking a picture of her mother with a flower/plant thing next to the mother. And the family status says 'cheerful family' with musical notes on it.

The Carots are 10% bonded. I still only train with the second bonding item, because I read somewhere that if you train with another item too much your family becomes blended and I really don't want that.

There's your detail. Here are the kids:

I'm Georgina Carot. You know that. I'm an older sister to George. umm (mommy, what do I say now?)

I'm George. Georgina is such a baby. I like to run around and eat rice.

George, no one wants to hear about you liking rice!

Hey, I said something! You just told them what they already know and went to mom.

Ugh! I hate you! You are the worst little/twin brother ever!

Ok, it's time for training! What are we going to play with?

Balloons!

Now they are 20% bonded. Maybe they'll get along a bit better now. But we've got to go.

Latest posts

Back