v5 log please read

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mametchi_Queen

Reaction score
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!! not my first log, but my first v5s. I got them today and they were 2 daughters and 1 son, on both tamas. (btw, if u care, I got the brilliant ruby and blue abstract designs). So i spent all my time obsessing over them, and loving the new beeps. They are softer and somehow nicer. Anyway just now they turned into kids so for the brilliant ruby family, i named them the Bocan family and they are:

Belltchi(female)

Mattaritchi (male)

Sakuramotchi (female)

cute little characters. now the abstract blue, a family I named the Cocan family:

Sakuramotchi(same as b 4)

Tororotchi(female)

Ahirukutchi (male)

I read other v5 logs and people name the seperate tamas, but with six individual tamas to name, i think that would be pretty difficult to memorize. But i'll luv them just the same. They are well cared for today, but tomorrow during school I think i will have to lock them up in my bag all day on pause (the travel channel on the tv). I LOVE MY LITTLE BABIES! The Bocan and Cocan families. Okay, fine I will name them. The Cocan family is Andrea, Anthopia and Andrew (not that hard to remember). the Bocan family is Julia, Julian and Julianne. okay. now to go to the tama-earth expo!!!!!!!

okay. So at school yesterday I took very good care of my tamas, never more than 2 hearts empty (well that isn't that good but....). And I always played games with them between classes.I think I'm doing pretty good for 2 little tamas and a long school day. I had a dance class so I put them on pause for about and hour, a little over. I can't remember the growth process time, but I think the Bocans and Cocans are going to become teenagers today. I've been connecting them so when they are adults they will be ready to marry. :mametchi: :blink: :( I love the v5, my only complaint is there are only 2 games. I like them, but i' like more of a variety. Anyway, I keep my tamas off pause in their cloth pouch in my bag (i hate pause). A I made a little double pouch to protect them from getting bead up in my jungle of a backpack. So, thats it!!!!!!!

okay so yesterday was not that great care, i kinda forgot them for an hour and a half, but I took care of them fast. I played lots of games and stuff and when I got home and put my tamas to bed, I realized they'd gone the full day w/o becoming teens. :D :D but then I slept in this morning and jumped up realizing v5 kids wake up higotchi

at 7am (im actually happy I gat 2 play with them earlier in the day) and I jumped to see if they needed anything while I was asleep. Lo and Behold, TEENAGERS!!

Cocans:

Andrea= :lol: itctchigotchi

Andrew=Bakutchi

Anthopia=Shellitchi

Bocans:

Julianne= :( itchigotchi

Julian=Bakutchi

Julia=Chamametchi

I love them. Oh and I came up with an idea that im not sure about, but it makes sense to me. Your first generation can't be anything but a blended family because to get a full family (THe mame family,kutchi family....) you have to marry and adult from the family to another adult from the family and together they are a full family. The first generation hasn't married, so it can only be a blended family. True or not, this makes sense to me and I'll have to experiment.

So I have teens, they are awesome and It's the weekend so I can give lots of care. Except for dance today. Out comes the pause devil. :eek: B) :D otherwise....at least I dont have rehearsal! (more pause if I did).

'Rabbit Rabbit!" good luck on the first of the month! :

Last edited by a moderator:
my tamas lived pretty good lives today. I got their family bondage up to 20% on the Bocans and the Cocans have 10% family bondage. That's pretty much it. I played LOTS of games today, if that matters for anything. And just out of habit I stopped feeding snacks for happiness hearts to fill, i just played games. But there is no weight thing to veiw, so the thing in the instructions saying not to let the tama get overweight is pointless! And so I instinctively played lots of games as if to burn weight, but I guess you cant. Hmm. Well, it DOES make care a lot easier. I used to worry a lot of my time making my tamas have perfect weight. not anymore!!! Anyway, so no big changes in the lives of the Bocans and Cocans. Just happy little brothers and sisters. k then!

okay i had 2 back a billion pages to find my log. wow. so i left my tamas in my locker on travel mode (thank god) and so I got them back yesterday. So lets see monday my tamas became adults: Bocans: Julianne: Violetchi, Julian: Furkiotchi , Julia: Yonepatchi. Cocans: Andrea:eek:nputchi, Andrew: Mumutchi Anthopia: Violetchi. THey were good on sunday, and I kinda neglected them on monday. but as adults they didnt die. tuesday they were in my ballet locker on pause (im just gonna say that cuz its faster to type) I got them back last night and by the time they were off pause, they fell asleep. oh and today so far they are up to 60% bonding. hmm. i dunno if that is good or bad. so today ive been all over them BUT THEY DONT NEED ANYTHING!! even less needy than the v4 adults! i cant wait till they can marry!

Okay, here we go. my tamas were of marrying age, and so I went to v5 on the connection thing and clicked marry and then give. I chose my boy Julian from the Bocans and he married my violetchi (Julia). So the boy went to the girl's house and they changed to Mamametchi and Memepapatchi. Then they ran off screen to the left and an egg appeared. Just one. And soon it hatched into a little boy. I've named him James. Then once he was fed and well, I delt with Julian's sibblings. I went to the dating show and married the Yonepatchi (Anthopia) to some other fat looking Patchi family dude. Okay i checked: Mukugetchi. that was who Anthopia married. And so they became Mama and papa patchis. and they had 3 little ones, 2 boys and 1 girl: Damon, Darwin and Dinta. Yea, i did just make that last one up cuz like before, i have to remember these names and in order to do that, each family must have similar names. But I think Dinta is pretty sounding! So, im sick and while i lay a bed, all i do is play with my tamas and go on the internet. So im planning to make my babies as smart as i can cuz i want a pure family of Mames, but I still want my 2 tamas to marry. okay then. boy! really long entry huh? :unsure: :wacko: :wacko: :ph34r: ;) ;) :p

okay so (i always greet u with 'okay' : D) i woke up late this morning and barely pulled myself together for school. So i did a very dorky thing (in my skool, there could be nothing more dorky than tamas unfortunatly). I put my babies on pause. i brought them with me though! they were on pause until around 5:30 pm 2nite when i took them off pause on the train. so i have no real growth to track, i just want to post so i can find my log easier than on the 6th page down. (arg!) so they are kids, btw and the 3 kids that are the Bocans, are the same kids as b 4-mattaratchi, ahrukuchi and tororotchi. so.. yea.

oops, uh the Bocan heir (singular heir and child) he is a mousetchi, the one they have on the instructions for the v5 demonstrating the growth process.

Last edited by a moderator:
okay it has REALLY been a long time. i kinda got caught up in skool and my friends started teasing me in a major way, so i stuck the bocans and cocans on pause for a couple weeks. But now I'm back for Easter break. Yesterday I didn't put them on pause at all, watched over their every move even though they were adults. On the bocans, was a violetchi, nemutchi and furikotchi. 2 boys and a girl. On the cocan family, just a furikotchi. so this morning i tried using the matchmaker to get them married to the correct partner so i married them each to a random character using the matchmaker. one baby each, and a boy each. which means next time i have to use the matchmaker too until i get a boy and girl. then they can marry and have more than one kid. ive noticed i think if u use the matchmaker you only get 1 baby but if u marry them you get 2 or 3. so the two babies juju and bubu are very needy, im taking care of them right now. I'm already on my 3rd generation of v5s!

Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its been a while, but I have decided to pull out the old *cough* dusty *cough* LOG!!!!!! *sneeze*. so. I am now on generation 5 of my v5s, and they are Ahirukutchi, Sakuramotchi, Mattaratchi and Mousetchi. mousetchi and sakuramotchi are on each family. Thus, they are in the kids stage. i am now on spring break and they were born yesterday so they have been very well taken care of. I read a very awesome growth chart/growth guide and found that in the v5, CARE DOES COUNT!! not skill points like in v4. and besides care, what items your family plays with. I really want a kutchipa family or at least a easy going family. I think they are really cute. so i will give them lots of bonding and use the 3rd item every time. tomorrow I expect the Bocans and Cocans to become teens.

Latest posts

Back