V5 or V5.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalove46

Reaction score
Ok,I got a new tamagotchi at Shopper's Drugmart,and now I need some help.It's pink with darker pink palm trees and a sunset.When I got home,I looked up pictures of the V5.5 still in the package.It looked the exact same as my package.But at the top it said V5,not V5.5.The tamagotchi is a lot different from the V5.Here are some difference's.

-At the bottom of the food,it says what the food is,and the meal and snack foods you first start out with are diffrent.

-On the colock screen,instead of house's,they are sparkel's.

-The first time they called for training,It was a little four leaf clover thing.When I did the training,they planted flowers.

-All four games are different.Instead of Tv surfing,Tea Time,Shoe Pairs and Golf Putts,It's Tama Fans,Pool Play,Tennis and Safe Box.

-On the V5,the parent's feed and give medicene to the tama's unless your on the 1st gen.My tama has chef's and doctor's.

-The Shop-Keeper looks different.

I dont know if the Tamagotchi or the package is wrong.All tamagotchi V5.5 owners,please help!!!

The V5.5 was sold as the V5 Celebrity in some parts of the world.

An easy way to tell a V5 Celebrity (V5.5) from a regular V5 is to check which games are on it.

The built-in games on the regular V5 are:

TV Surfing

Tea Time

Golf Putt (available from second generation)

Shoe Pairs (available from second generation)

The built-in games on the V5 Celebrity (V5.5) are:

Tama Fans

Pool Play

Tennis

Safe Box

Cue Ball (available from second generation)

Jewels (available from second generation)

I don't own a V5.5, but your description makes it sound like one.

Your description of a V5 is correct. So if it is different, my bet would be it's a V5.5.

Bandai often makes it difficult to tell a whole version from its half version, like in the UK, the V4.5 is called 'Jinsei Plus Version 4'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.The games are what you listed,Binary,but I don't understand why it said V5 and the instructions were V5,too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back