V5 question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danigale

Reaction score
Ok so I have a v5 and I feel like I'm missing something important. I'm not liking this version as much can someone give me some ideas on what to do? Also I am on the second generation and can play the golf and shoe games but they don't increase anything what gives?

If you win the Golf Putt or Shoe Match game, you earn some bonding points. However because of the way the bonding level works, you may not notice a difference. Internally, the bonding level is on a scale of 0 - 1000 points. The level shown is 0% - 100% in steps of 10%. You need to raise the bonding level over a 100-point threshold in order to see the percentage increase (by 10%.) Winning the game gives you bonding points, but it's less than 100 points, so only sometimes you'll see the percentage increase.

example

start: points total 0, level shown 0%

use a bonding-level-increase item: points total 3, level shown 0%

perform some training: points total 53, level shown 0%

perform some training: points total 103, level shown 10%

play a game: points total 123, level shown 10%

play a game: points total 143, level shown 10%

use a bonding-level-increase item: points total 146, level shown 10%

use a bonding-level-increase item: points total 149, level shown 10%

use a bonding-level-increase item: points total 152, level shown 10%

perform some training: points total 202, level shown 20%

perform some training: points total 252, level shown 20%

(Note the amount of bonding points I have shown for various actions are just numbers I made up, to illustrate the example.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so those games are just for bonding.... Why do I still feel like there should be more to this version than there is?

Perhaps you're feeling that because there aren't the same amount of games and jobs as the v4 and v4.5, I've heard quite a few people complaining about that. Also you might find the v5 less enjoyable because the instructions are probably a lot more vague than they should be.

Which parts don't you like? I don't have a v5 because the v4 is putting me off (because I don't like my v4 that much!) so I might not be able to help too much but I'll try!

Well I don't like that there isn't much to them. They seem so..... plain or something. The v4.5 you had lots of stuff to look forward to. Mail, jobs, the matchmaker ect. I don't know I'm just disappointed I guess.

cool. i just want to test out my new avatar.

man.. it is too small and you can't read it. poey

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back