V5 Question...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

barky

Reaction score
I've heard that a V5 parent doesn't leave its child.

What does that mean, and why don't they go??? :)

Best Wishes

barky

Edit ~ By the way, can you also tell me if I can purchase a V5 in the UK? I don't want to buy it online, I mean are there any shops like TESCO and ASDA that I can buy one??

Thanks..x

Last edited by a moderator:

What does that mean, and why don't they go??? :)

Best Wishes

barky

Edit ~ By the way, can you also tell me if I can purchase a V5 in the UK? I don't want to buy it online, I mean are there any shops like TESCO and ASDA that I can buy one??

Thanks..x
On the first generation, you're raising three orphan eggs, so there are no parents. All three will eventually mature into adult Tamagotchi characters that you will see on your screen at the same time.

When you mated previous version Tamagotchis by connection, the two characters to be mated visited for a brief moment, mated, then went back to their original Tamagotchi toy. Each would stay with the baby for a few days then depart in the middle of the night, leaving the baby in your care. Mating through the matchmaker was similar, in that the matchmaker's offered mate would visit yours for a moment, then depart, leaving your Tamagotchi character with a baby to take care of.

When you mate two V5 Tamagotchis by connection, you can select to give or receive the mate. If you have two or three adult characters, you can give one as a mate to another V5 toy. Once you give it as a mate, it doesn't come back. It stays on the other toy. If you decide to receive a mate (either through connection or the dating show,) your character who is getting married will say good-bye to its siblings (if it has any) and parents (if it has any), and its siblings and parents will leave. Then your character who is getting married and its mate will get married, transform into parent characters, and produce some eggs. (There will be randomly one, two, or three eggs.)

The parents will usually remain off-screen. They will appear during certain animations or events, such as when you call for medical aid, or when you feed the children.

Once the children have grown into adults, you can mate one of them, and the whole process starts over again with the siblings and parents leaving, the mate arriving, the eggs appearing, and the adults becoming parents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you can buy from shops like boswells, woolworths.

Hope this helped :furawatchi:

Thanks..x
You can Buy them in Woolworths(If you Know who they are)But I have Found that there is none around!(I got the last one there!)

Kind Regards

TAMAGIRL2008

ooo

O

What does that mean, and why don't they go??? :huh:

Best Wishes

barky

Thanks..x
Considering it's the "family" tamagotchi, I would expect the parents to stay until the children got married. :)

Oh thanks! I just remembered, it's also called the Familitchi... lool..x

Woolworths. Godit :D

Thanks soo much.

Best Wishes

barky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back