v5 questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkii002

Reaction score
I have had a v1, a v2, a v3, and now a v4.5, but I have some questions about the v5. I know you raise a family, but what else is new? I heard something about a new C button, what does that do? Also, I heard about something that replaced the pause, what is it though? Please help I'm kind of confused.

Pinkii002 <3

yes, like the V4/V4.5 you can see various animation at a time dependendig how your bonding % is high (every 20% the animation is different from the previous animations; foe example: 20% you'll see one character close up; 40% all three characters run, etc.). :)

Last edited by a moderator:
As you know, the characters are also all different, and the items are too. The way that you use the items is different, so that now your tamas only look at them, and the musical instruments only make one sound... There are only 2 games, except for the 2 family games that you can only play when you have a mom and a dad. And tamatown is completely different. You have to log out after every game, and then log back in again... i don't like it much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back