v5 questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_princess5827

Reaction score
I got a load of questions to ask about the v5.

1. How do you know how old it is (1yr, 2yr etc)?

2. How old do you have to be when you go on the dating show?

3. Can you pause your tama?

4. How can you not get a blended family?

5. And with the blended family, how do you know individually what your tama will turn out to be?

6. On the dating show, if you reject an adult, can you go on the dating show more than once?

7. How do know if your tama is over or underweight?

If you know the answer to ANY of these questions, do reply.

1. There is no age limit, I think so.

2. After being an adult, wait 2 days or 48 hours unpaused.

3. Use the travel show in the TV ICON

4. You have to amate a certain charcter with another character, for instance, to get a Violet family, mate a Violetchi with a Sukatchi.

5. There is no way of tellin what your family could be unless you are in a different family than a blended one.

6. You can use the dating show 3 times. To get more uses, set the clock to when they are asleep (9 oclock PM or after), and wait a couple of secnods then wake it up (After 7 oclock AM). There!

7. You'll know your family is overweight because the will evolve soon to the LARGE FAMILY. You'll know when they are underweight when they evolve into the petite family. ([SIZE=8pt]petite family[/SIZE])

1. There is no age limit, I think so.2. After being an adult, wait 2 days or 48 hours unpaused.

3. Use the travel show in the TV ICON

4. You have to amate a certain charcter with another character, for instance, to get a Violet family, mate a Violetchi with a Sukatchi.

5. There is no way of tellin what your family could be unless you are in a different family than a blended one.

6. You can use the dating show 3 times. To get more uses, set the clock to when they are asleep (9 oclock PM or after), and wait a couple of secnods then wake it up (After 7 oclock AM). There!

7. You'll know your family is overweight because the will evolve soon to the LARGE FAMILY. You'll know when they are underweight when they evolve into the petite family. ([SIZE=8pt]petite family[/SIZE])
wait i have a question too!

when you say it could evolve into a large family does that mean if it is a young mimitchi or whatever it is called it can soon change into a fat person?

Another question...

I've heard of the Smart, Cheerful and Easygoing, but the only thing is I want to know which character to mate to get them. Can someone please answer?

reply to tama_princess...

heres ur answer:

u mate a smart famiily with a smart family

a cheerful family with a cheerful family

and

an easygoing with an easygoing family

to get those family plaques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back