v5 Screen blot.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickkannel

Reaction score
So While playing with my new v5 tamagotchi, which I legit received in the mail yesterday, I checked it one time and in the upper right corner of the screen just below the infa-red connection icon and into the actual character screen there is a black inkblot/scribble looking thing. I passed it off as not a big deal since it was small. Though, I went to a rehearsal tonight and when returning home I looked and it appears to have grown since I left. Does anyone know what this is, what caused it, or what I can do?

EDIT: And a few more details if it helps. It is the second wave of the English Asian version of the v5. And it is not dark pixels but a legit like blob that is darker than the pixels, very black.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe Bandai screwed up on the background paper thingy and it's on there?

Euh.... I would suggest opening it up when your tama has changed or connected with another tama to save your current progress near to the same age... Or just open it... I would open it right up to the clear screen. See where the black blot is directly. Even if you think you are sure where it is... (I had an angel in short, we thought a crack was on the clear screen, it was on the background)

Then where-ever it is located... Get a q-tip and try very carefully to rub things clean. It could have been opened and something landed there or a finger sat there for a while.... (Grease off a hand or butter... something like that) It could just be reacting to the stuff (whatever it is)

Now, another thing to think about... It could also be mold. Yes, mold... Sometimes it can gather and grow... It could be location where it was stored while something inside (Like the grease/butter idea) it grew on top of it...... If that really is the case (Which I hope not for your health/sake) you need to get your hands ready for careful scrubbing with a q-tip, paper towel and make sure you can not see anything left over of it will appear again.....

And as always... Check that all the light-green lines are all free of blockage. (You'll see them pretty quick) Then look for gunk carefully... Rub these off carefully with a q-tip... and if needed... a flat scredriver to scrape GENTLY away at the gunk or blockage...Wrap the screwdriver with a washcloth or papertowel...(Both dry) You need to be very very careful if you use the screwdriver for cleaning....

However.... Its not clear if you got it in package or out of package to your mail/hands....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back