V5/ Tama-go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they can connect and marry. I'm not sure what happens when a V5 and TMGO marry as I don't have a V5, but I'm assuming that it does what all the other Connections do when they get married, it shouldn't be much different.

Yes, they can connect and marry. I'm not sure what happens when a V5 and TMGO marry as I don't have a V5, but I'm assuming that it does what all the other Connections do when they get married, it shouldn't be much different.
I think on a music star, the v5 leaves and stays on the music star as a Nazotchi, but on the tama-go?

If the answer is on site, it is very difficult to find...

Ohhhh, I kind of see what you mean now. You're asking specifically about the possible character differences across versions and things like this. Again, I'm not sure about the V5, but the new characters might not necessarily show up as Nazotchi on the TMGO. I don't how much this has been tested out since it's all still kind of new, but a couple of months ago, I asked a related question HERE and one of the members (SamJJE101) addressed the Nazotchi issue between a TMGO+V6.

Ohhhh, I kind of see what you mean now. You're asking specifically about the possible character differences across versions and things like this. Again, I'm not sure about the V5, but the new characters might not necessarily show up as Nazotchi on the TMGO. I don't how much this has been tested out since it's all still kind of new, but a couple of months ago, I asked a related question HERE and one of the members (SamJJE101) addressed the Nazotchi issue between a TMGO+V6.
That answered part of my question; I also want to know does it leave?

Last edited by a moderator:
That answered part of my question; I also want to know does it leave?
Hi, tamadot12! I think the v5 character leaves back to the v5 toy, but they are still married. I might try that with my v5 and my Tama-Go (my v5 needs batteries, so it will take a while! :mellow: ) and see what happens!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back