v5 tama marriages

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paislypuppy

Reaction score
How do you know which tamagotchi egg your tamagotchis will live in once they marry? I really need to know because I want to save the characters on one once the other one marries.

Also, what are the levels of relationship between the two v5s? i have 5 smiley faces right now, so can i get any higher? :p

thank you sooo much to anyone who answers

The one that gives their Tama away keeps the other two members of the Family, but only the one that accepted the Tama gets a Family (Mom, Dad, baby (s)), and the amount of eggs that you receive on the Accepted family depends on the Bonding percentage

I believe that is about 0% - 30% you get one baby, 30% - 60% you get two babies, and like, 60% - 90/100% you get three children. I know that those numbers aren't amazingly accurate, but that's basically it.

Thanx, actually, that's exactly what i'm trying to do! I'm aiming for the violetchi family, and i'm using two tamas, with my violetchi and sukatchi. well, the violetchi one isn't actually a violetchi YET, but it will be! now i know how to keep my memetchi and mametchi on my other one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back