V5 trick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ribbo

Reaction score
I searched this forum and didn't see anything like this was posted, I could have missed a topic though- but im positive I didn't.

After playng as many games of 'Shoe pairs' I should have realised the speed changes, I actually only just figured it out yesterday, so here goes;

When you are playing Shoe Pairs, it will speed up, correct?

Here are the numbers that it will sped up on:

and 14.

This has been tested and works for the FamiTama aswell, credit goes to R_T on TZ for testing and tarakoja and binary for figuring this out:

"FamiTama (and I assume V5) has a hidden points counter from 0-1000 which corresponds to the Bonding percentage you see, each 10% is added when 100 points are gained. The shoe and golf game give 20 points for a completed game and different amounts for partially completed games. Similarly the items which raise Bonding by 0.3% in actual fact raise the points counter by 3 each time (that's why you have to use them 34 times to get ten percent - 3 X 34 = 102, 102 points = 10.2%)."

I know this is only minor, but it could be usefull!

Thank you for you're time.

Last edited by a moderator:
good info, many people wont find this helpful just yet, because not many people have the fam tama yet.

i'm gonna get one hopefully 2morrow, then i might understand what your on about lol.

:angry:

thanxs anyway, i was searching for more info about it a good link about then is here:-

click here!

it's where you can purchase them and read a little about them and the new features.

kind regards,

*~tamacrazy~*

Ok thank you, I wish you luck in buying one- but that's kinda going off topic posting that, hehe.

I'm going to try and work a few things out about the V5- a few more things.

good info, many people wont find this helpful just yet, because not many people have the fam tama yet.
i'm gonna get one hopefully 2morrow, then i might understand what your on about lol.

:unsure:

thanxs anyway, i was searching for more info about it a good link about then is here:-

click here!

it's where you can purchase them and read a little about them and the new features.

kind regards,

*~tamacrazy~*
the link wont work for me, maybe for some others too so:

https://bandai.co.uk/spotlight.aspx?BR_ID=8

Hey thanks for the tip. :unsure:

My v5 is only one generation 1 right now, so we cant play those games, but I will remember this for reference later!

You're very welcome Trilby! :unsure:

Alright, good luck with yuo're V5!

Oh, should I post the growth status?:

Baby-toddler= Around 1 hour

Toddler-teen= 2 days

Teen-Adult= 2 days

Adult- mate= Im sure it's 1 day, but it could be two. Not sure.

And that is based on the NOT pausing scheme.

Ok thank you, I wish you luck in buying one- but that's kinda going off topic posting that, hehe.
I'm going to try and work a few things out about the V5- a few more things.
oh sorry didnt mean to go off topic. :eek:

i wil look forward in hearing more tips from you!

oh sorry didnt mean to go off topic. ;)
i wil look forward in hearing more tips from you!
Oh, it's ok. I guess it acceptable at times, :p

Thanks, I'm looking forward to you reading them!

im ordering my v.5 from ebay for 33$.... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back