V5 trouble!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakuchipatchi22

Reaction score
OK so, I mated my V5 Memetchi with a V5 Mametchi and I selected give and he selected accept. I didn't get babies and Memetchi is married! Did Mametchi kidnap the babies or somethin'? Can I marry again? Or will I be stuck with the Meme Family forever until I get tired of it and reset it? Please Help!

You can marry again.Just wait a day or two and you will be able to marry one of your Tamagotchi's via the Dating Show.

OK, but can I wait for those babies my friends have to grow older and can I marry one of those babies when they are adults (just wonderin') and should I pick accept next time?

Yes,you shoulden't have to wait for too long and next time if you want to raise the babies,you have to press "Accept".

If you click on the "Accept" option, the Tamagotchi that was given to you will go into your toy and the brothers and sisters of your Tama will leave forever, whereas on the Tamagotchi that had selected "Give" the other two will say goodbye to the brother/sister as they leave, and the two siblings are left alone to live without their other family member.

if you select "Give" that means that you are giving up the Tama, and as such you are keeping your babies, your family, they are related still and not married, then you can Accept another Tamagotchi or go onto the dating show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back