v5 v6 etc?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie997

Reaction score
on ebay type in tamagotchi version 5/6/7 and so on and it'll show tamagotchi super game function or something are they real?! :furawatchi: :) :ph34r:

They are not Bandai Tamagotchis. They are virtual pets made by some other companies.

*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

i saw a tamagotchi connextion v5 and v6 super game thingy online and i was wondering if they were real beacuse the packages look real and several people are selling them! :furawatchi: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
no they are not real. real tamas go up to v4 and fakes go up to v9.

Hope that helped!

Yea. Real tamas only go up to v4 at the moment but fakes go to v9

Yes, tamagotchis only go up to version 4, so if you ever see a tamagotchi that is version 5 or higher, never buy it, as it is just a fake! :kusatchi:

:D //RM :D

Yup, they're fake. If you're not sure about whether something is real or not, there's a neat forum here called Tamagotchi Warnings which will give you info.

i got a tama of ebay it said it was v3 i got it n it was a fake spanish virtial pet i was really angry coz it said bandi tamagotchi v3 :'(

I once saw a V15 on eBay, no kidding! V15 o.o Yeah right, what kind of IDIOT is gonna buy a V15... when V4's aren't even out all over the world yet!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back