v5s

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anayra12

Reaction score
Hey Im about to come into some money and i want to know whats so different about a v5 i have a v4.5 and i just wanna know

Well, in the V5 you get to take care of 3 tamagotchis. Instead of a matchmaker coming to get your tamagotchi married there is a "dating show" on the tv icon (thats new too). There are no jobs in the v5. You have to get your family's bonding up. There are more things, but im not sure cuz i dont have one yet

The main idea of the V5 is to raise a family of Tamagotchi Characters, you can raise up to three characters at once. The V5 has some new icons, and yes there is no schooling/jobs or even mail. The main focus is to basically raise a family and there are lots of activities to participate in on the V5 that will be sure to keep you busy! (as if three characters wont!) You will also be able to play games and go places on the new Tama Earth & Expo at tamatown.com, the V5 is a significant upgrade.

I recommend that you take the time to look through some of TamaTalks forums for topics describing the V5 - there are several in Tamagotchi News, Comments and Rumors and in Tips and Tricks - reading through these will give you some good ideas about the difference in the V5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back